V Mobility Council of the AMB
On October 3, at the session of the AMB Mobility Council, the following aspects were discussed:
- New AMBmobilitat APP: in addition to the existing bus service information, the cyclist network, biciboxs, shared car and motorcycle, etc. have been incorporated.
- Low Emission Zones (ZBE) Rondas of Barcelona: at the beginning of the year it will be established that motorcycles also need the environmental sticker, from 2020 it is foreseen to always activate the ZBE from 7 to 20h.
- e-Bicibox: presentation of the shared electric bicycle service in Baix Llobregat and Sant Cugat, which will start operating on January 15, 2019.
- Recommendations for the Municipal Ordinances of Bicycles and Personal Mobility Vehicles (VMP): the AMB has created a document jointly with several city councils of the area, which will make it possible to standardize the regulations governing the circulation of bicycles and other personal mobility vehicles in the AMB as a whole .
- Study of cyclist safety in the C-31 road: a series of low cost proposals have been defined to improve the safety of sports cyclists in the municipality of Castelldefels.
Documents can be consulted at the following link: